Saturday, February 04, 2006

My how Time Does Fly........

I haven't posted to my blog in over a year.....Wow!

This year, I plan to use my blog to vent....To let the world know how pissed off I am at this Dictatorship masking as a Republic (namely Bush and his cronies)....Maybe get arrested for voicing my opinion......We'll just have to wait and see...

But as a former political activist (in my early 20's), I now know that I cannot stand by and allow things to happen around me, I need to be involved again.

With the House of Representatives, the Senate, the White House, and the Supreme Court firmly in the grips of W's neocon movement, it is up to US...The people of the United States of America, to hold them accountable.

We are currently in a dark period of one party rule. Where we are no longer governed by the rule of Law, but the rule of "do as I say, not as I do...I know what is right for you...."

I promise to keep posting my thoughts...Though not many people will read them...

It is a small way that I can contribute to the discourse, and hopefully create needed change.....

No comments: