Friday, November 09, 2007

Wow...It's Hard To Believe

It is hard to believe it's been 5 days since I posted anything. I promise that I will do better - but honestly, things have been crazy. Just when I thought I was finally over Strep Throat (from TWO Weeks ago) - it came raging back with a bad sinus infection to boot....Well thank God for drugs - I got some really good antibiotics that my doctor promises will kill the bug for good...(thankfully.) So, though I don't feel "sick", I must honestly say that I haven't been this ill in many a year......No worries - I should be back to full force in a few more days.

So, even though I haven't been writing in my blog - I have been busy! I decided that I needed to catalogue my 12" remix collection...so that I know what I have - and so that I don't buy any more duplicates! (I got really upset when I bought Big Pig's Breakaway 4 times...I guess I just got excited cause I love the song so much).

(Yes, I will post the 12" Remix of this soon - way too tired tonight!!

Also, on the political front - I have yet another new conspiracy theory.....crazy as it sounds I don't put it past this administration.....so stay tuned!!

I am trying these "teaser" subjects to keep you all coming back! And speaking of you all....I know you are out there - I see the hits each and every day....who are you? I would love to know who is reading my blog.....so do a shout out!

Til We meet again!

Peace.Love.Live.
JPB

No comments: