Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'll Be Back! Tomorrow!

Thank you all for your kind words, and your concern! I have been super busy lately with life - something had to give. I really don't want my blog to suffer! I just need to budget my time a bit better so that I don't lose my audience! (PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE STILL OUT THERE!!!).....

I have been spending my time working out at the gym (noble I know!) and I plan to make my transformation a part of a future blog entry - so watch for it.

For my amends, I will be linking some great songs I found while perusing my collection - some I am sure you will all enjoy and remember! That will be coming in the next few days.

Then it will be off to my mom's for her birthday - not sure how much I will be able to contribute during the weekend. Then back for the workweek ....with a few more interesting tidbits that you will be happy to have tuned in for!

In the meantime, please accept my sincerest apologies - know that I am well...just super duper busy!

Peace.Love.Live.
JPB

No comments: