Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm Back....!

So, I've been searching for the week-and-a-half that I "lost" somewhere. Then, I realized that I lost another week...then another........somewhere lost in the black hole of time......

This next week promises to be as busy as the previous weeks (where I seem to have lost time), but I am committed to bringing you some music...but you will have to forgive me when I do not bring you any editorial content to join with the tunes (I figure, the easiest part of the post is the music....)

Today, however, I want to share some pictures that I took with my camera phone on Thursday when some really severe storms crossed my path on the way home. I thought I would send them into the local news channel (they put weather pics up when they are doing the weather), but seeing as though I cannot manage my computer time well, I didn't get them uploaded quick enough...so i thought I would share them with you!

It was quite frightening - I thought a tornado would drop down on my and wisk me away like Dorothy......








This line of storms came so quickly - each of these pics were taken within minutes of each other....right before the wind and the rain came.....there was a lot of damage in the area, but it was over almost as soon as it began...very weird!

Here's to next week!
Peace.Love.Live.
JPB

3 comments:

John said...

Holy crap

Jodi said...

You have a really good camera on your phone! Cool pics!

Anonymous said...

Mother Nature can be a fickle vixen, can't she?

Those are purty. I dig a good storm.