Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Reconnecting

I started a new job recently. This is the second week - and I love it!!! Most would think that just starting a new job is enough. But this new job - it opened up some closed doors from my past. I had to submit a number of references, all former supervisors. I had some digging to do. It has been a while since I had connected with anyone from my employment past. The great thing was - I had a unique opportunity to RECONNECT with those that had an influence in my work life. Sadly, my mentor Rich has failed to return any calls, or respond to any emails that I have sent. (I know that he has just started a new job and moved to a new state - here in CHICAGO, so I am going to cut him some slack for now)....but everyone else has come through and helped to give my new employer a better picture of what they were getting. THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU. Well, re-connecting is a wonderful thing. I am so happy that I can now keep those that influenced me in my future. Such an awesome thing!

Peace.Love.Live.
JPB

No comments: