Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm Extremely Disappointed

Ok, first - Big Brother Sucks! The hottest guy is nothing but a sweat bucket...the other guys....well, not worth my time. I was so excited about having an extra season of Big Brother - but now not so sure!

On my second disappointment ......Jericho didn't do so well in the ratings last night...though it managed a second place finish in the Key Demo 18-49.....over at Marc Berman's television blog....he wrote:

"Season two of Jericho dipped slightly from Big Brother, with 7.15 million viewers (#3) and a second-place 2.5/ 7 among adults 18-49 at 10 p.m. But given it did not have to face American Idol, the results should have been better. Keep in mind that Jericho debuted with a considerably stronger 11.66 million viewers and a 3.4/10 in the demo on Wednesday, Sept. 20 at 8 p.m. ET. CBS might have been better off airing Jericho earlier."

Honestly - I think Jericho will be ok........but it is hard to get people back to CBS after watching Idol...... Lots of promotion (during key shows CSI, etc...) should do the trick - I only hope that CBS is smart enough to do that!!!!

So that is all I have to say.

Peace.Love.Live.
JPB

No comments: