Thursday, October 09, 2008

20 Minutes North of Where I Grew Up

Oh, God. I guess I would expect this kind of stuff in Western Ohio, even Southern Ohio....but NORTHEAST OHIO??? Geez - these folks are the VERY PEOPLE that need change ...that need a break - yet for some reason, they have fixated on believing FOX NOISE and the republican blow-hards that have somehow convinced them that Barack Obama is, indeed, a terrorist. I am amazed that people will most certainly vote against their VERY OWN INTERESTS without as much as a thought. 8 years of the Crime Family should have been enough reason for Ohio's to rise up against the Republican party....let us not forget how powerful the media is -STAND UP PEOPLE!!! READ!! EDUCATE YOURSELVES!!! Geez!

This youtube video was emailed to me by my friend John (who is also, originally from Ohio).......sad...sad...sad...sad...sad...



Peace.Love.Live.
JPB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't ya hate it when ignorance speaks so loudly? And in a shrill, whiny tone that makes your ears bleed?

Jodi said...

I hate the Cleveland "A" sound.

These people were never going to vote for a black man or a Democrat- I don't think they are even worth the energy of a response. My only question is why is that ignorant woman so passionately hateful?

What is worth a response from someone (McCain) who supposedly tauts "country first" is some public condemnation of his rally's participants. Shouting "kill him," whether meant for Obama or Ayers should not be tolerated- Obama for the obvious reasons and Ayers because he has already served his time and is a free US citizen.

Maggie said...

Update, please.

I miss you.