Monday, October 06, 2008

War on War: Sam Harris

Being tied down to a bed lately, I have finally been able to catch up on some of my "you-tubing." One of my most favorite artists, Sam Harris, has done amazing things with the new medium, including VLOGING.

But what I was really impressed with was a contest that Sam developed where he gave people footage of him singing a new song from his NEW CD "FREE" (dowload now on Itunes) called "War on War." Each person's entry was uploaded and voted on by viewers until it came to the Top 8 videos. From there, Sam had a variety of his people choose the winner. Needless to say, what a great choice. The song is EXTREMELY powerful, and the images that the winner chose simply speak to the power of the lyrics.

I ask that you listen to the words, then go back and listen and watch. Powerful. If there isn't enough reason for change to happen now...I don't know if it ever will!

Enjoy the video!

Sam Harris: War on War



Peace.Love.Live.
JPB

No comments: