Saturday, June 23, 2007

Can I trust your Arms

Ok, so I'm going through a tough time right now, and when that happens, I get ONJ crazy. Olivia is a grounding force in my life, she brings me back to earth and reality. The past few years have been very productive for Olivia. She has been touring non-stop, completing new CD's on her new record label, writing new material, staring in movies. She's busier now that she has ever been.

Most people have put Olivia in the 80's bin, and left her there. That is mighty unfortunate. That is why I have decided to add this track here so that you can all see how unbelievably talented and amazing she remains. I found this on youtube (the song "Can I Trust Your Arms" was written by Olivia's daughter Chloe for her CD Stronger Than Before)...her music to animae....amazing!



Enjoy.
Peace.Live.Love.
JPB

No comments: